International Bank is seeking an AVP, Financial Crimes who will be primarily focusing on compliance related systems, applications, and models to ensure they are operating effectively and as designed, to adhere to regulatory requirements. This role is designed to be the Compliance liaison to Information Technology Group (“ITG”), Risk Management (“RMG”) and outside Vendors through the TPRM process, to coordinate, communicate and escalate issues as needed.
- Monitor and maintain the Compliance systems such as Actimize and FIS Prime to ensure each are operating effectively; based on daily ready for business communication or a request for assistance from the Compliance team.
- Enhance/implement vendor and internal tools which would require: business requirement documentation (“BRD”) development, inclusive of industry/departmental requirements, UAT testing, and detailed documentation, including desktop procedures.
- Coordinate and engage in all Compliance system/model validations and internal/external testing. Draft and maintain all MRM model governance documentation, as it refers to Compliance systems and models.
- Generate Compliance reports as required in each tool.
- Assist with the Third Party Risk Management process within TPRMS.
- Assist investigations and escalations on Sanction alerts.
- Assist the BSA/AML Compliance team in monitoring, measuring and analyzing AML compliance risk.
- Provide regular written updates to BSA/AML Officer and members of the monthly Compliance Committee as required.
- Attend annual external training to keep abreast of BSA/AML industry changes.
- Establish procedures and processes to maintain Compliance systems. Develop and implement Compliance analysis design and criteria.
- Assist in the maintenance of the BSA/AML Compliance Program, and all Compliance policies and procedures.
- Act as Business Manager to update Business Continuity Management related document, and review system/access related requests from ITG and APG for Compliance Department.
- Participate in special projects as necessary.
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience, including prior experience with vendor onboarding and due diligence
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Tech Savvy (ability to learn new systems)
- Transaction monitoring system experience preferred
Total compensation salary: 120-150K+bonus