Provide administrative support to the Private Equity team in regularly monitoring daily cash management, organize and store daily communications and prepare various documents for the team.
Essential Duties Include:
- Regularly monitor daily cash management, distributions and guidelines; confirm Capital Call Notices and Distribution Notices.
- Organize and store a large volume of daily electronic communications and quarterly publications from fund managers; maintain filing system, correspondence and documents.
- Prepare and distribute capital call instructions to investors; manage fee payments and receipts for affiliated advisors, vendors and relevant entities.
- Gather private equity industry news and distribute weekly reports to other offices.
- Calculate monthly performance of PE portfolios and enter fund performance data; prepare credit & liquidity monitoring materials.
- Monitor quarterly fees and support the preparation of quarterly reports.
- Track and manage responses for participation in annual meetings.
- Miscellaneous projects or duties as assigned.
- Previous administrative experience with interest in the financial services industry desirable.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- A flexible team player who is able to adapt to change; must be a self-starter who can plan ahead and willingly assume routine tasks.
- Possess strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Fluency in English required.