International Chemical Manufacturer is seeking an Account Executive to maintain/develop relationships with clients by providing product information and proposing solutions.
1. Account Management/Customer Support
- Manage customer relationships by providing product information and providing solutions based on customers’ requests.
- Support handling customers’ inquiries and complaints
2. New Business Development
- Promote the company’s products at presentations, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Develop Account relationships, recommend new products and technology, and obtain feedback on products including sample request follow-up
- Keep abreast of market trends, new technology, pricing, and customer projects to follow up new prospects
- Collaborate with Head office, facilities in Asia and customers, and channel partners to create new products
3. Sales Administration
- Prepare sales projection and activity report
- Forecast demands for the products
- Prepare and implement a long/short-term sale plan for each account
- Prepare expense reports, itinerary, and call reports
- Implement an account development plan that optimizes revenue growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty
- BS/BA degree. Chemically related degree a plus.
- 1+year’s working experience
- Strong written/verbal communications
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Motivated self-starter with strong business ethics and integrity
- Able to work independently as well as to be able to perform in a team
- Driver’s license.
- Open to business trip