An international technology company is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate
- Manages Accounting Payable Function
By inputting transactions in accounting system.
By prepare and issue checks, ACHs, Wire Transfers on weekly base.
By reconciling payments with bank reports to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate.
By updating vendor information and entering status change information into accounting system to ensure vendor information is accurate and up to date.
By maintaining communication and resolve problems with other corporate departments, managers, employees, auditors and various outside agencies.
- Manages Accounts Payable Monthly Closing
By ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
By ensuring accurate posting of A/P related transactions.
By contacting departments for missing invoices to ensure accuracy.
By preparing accruals for monthly closing.
- Provide financial, administrative, and clerical support as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field.
- Working/internship experience in accounting
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excle.
- Strong communication skill
Base salary up to 60K+OT+bonus