International Financial firm is seeking an IT System Support Coordinator who serves as the first point of contact for users seeking daily technical assistance. Evaluate and determine the best solution based on the request. Assist IT team in wide range of help Desk and IT tasks and projects as they arise.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming technical queries and issues. Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Liaise between users and IT system vendors on systems and office equipment related issues to provide solutions.
- Setup computer peripherals and other technical devices.
- Manage Active Directory and other company application’s user accounts, including status updates (create/delete, unlock) and permission changes.
- Create, maintain and update IT documentation, including IT manuals.
- Prepare various IT documents, including company assessments and audits.
- Proactively identify trends, areas of improvements and news in IT related subjects.
- Participate in IT projects, as well as ad-hoc miscellaneous duties as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in IT support.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 services and Azure administration.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), including strong business writing capabilities. Proficiency in English is required.
- Ability to promptly evaluate, prioritize the issues and effectively communicate with users, vendors and management.
- Customer-oriented and patient in dealing with users who possess varying degrees of technical skills. • Flexibility to occasionally work beyond normal business hours is essential, including weekends and holidays for IT trouble shooting and maintenance support, when necessary.
- Ability to move boxes weighing approximately 30 pounds and position self under desks to set up equipment.
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills, flexible team player, and self-motivated