International Bank is seeking a Corporate Planning AVP/VP with Japanese language skill;
- Manage/oversee business activities of the Bank’s offices, subsidiaries, and affiliates in the Americas (US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil).
- Assist to build and maintain robust corporate governance in the Americas, taking into consideration regulatory requirement and expectation.
- Manage/oversee Day-to-day operations and activities of Corporate Planning of the Bank.
- Manage specific project tasks which materially affect bank’s business operations and its corporate strategies such as operational infrastructure, system development, new offices establishment, organizational change, etc.
- Report main activities such as above to the head office and coordinate implementation process.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
- 5+yrs corporate experience. Experience in international company a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written both in English and Japanese
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong organizational/management skill