International company is seeking a Sales Production Coordinator who maintains and increases sales of company’s Graphic Printing services and provides marketing services in the United States.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies potential customers based on their financial status and develops new business
- Solicits inquires/orders for graphic printing products and marketing services from existing and new customers
- Assists clients in the development of new projects through research
- Periodically monitors and follows up the billing status of customers. Collects payments
- Travels as required to see existing and potential customers and promote products at trade shows and book fairs.
1) Manages coordination and completion of projects
- Oversees all production aspects of the projects including collecting materials, sending materials to plants, communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Coordinates production schedules for both plant and clients.
Print Production Coordination
1) Communicates with plants and coordinates production schedules, print specification and cost analysis
2) Initiates and sends request for bids, customer quotations, and purchase orders to vendors
1) Processes orders, prepares correspondence, and handles messengers and courier packages
2) Responds to inquiries about products and services.
3) Establishes, improves and maintains relationships with clients in order to increase sales
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum 3 year work experience.
- Interest in Manga culture.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Must be flexible, analytical and detailed-oriented. Knowledge of printing and / or graphic design terminology and software (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) are preferred.
- Basic knowledge of PC and applications. Willingness to travel when needed.