International Bank is seeking a Financial Analyst with Japanese language skills responsible for credit evaluation and deal maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes financial data and creates financial reports and models for credit application decision support for assigned products.
- Incorporates Head Office and Branch investment guideline compliance in financial analysis.
- Performs quality assurance for assigned products by regularly monitoring financial performance key indicators.
- Assists Relationship Managers in business development, deal structuring, prepares credit applications, self-assessment, account review, and other administrative requirements as assigned.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or economics.
- Bilingual oral and written skills on a business level in both English and Japanese.
- Good knowledge of finance and basic accounting.
- Good knowledge of commonly used research resources, including Bloomberg, EDGAR, and rating agencies.
- Basic knowledge of corporate finance transactions and loan markets.
- Advanced in Microsoft 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Access)and some modeling capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English.