An established International Firm is seeking a HR/GA assistant who has Japanese language skills.
1. Human Resources
• Assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR group
• Assist in payroll preparation and data entry (Semi-monthly and Monthly)
• Assist with group health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.) enrollment and inquiries from employees
• Maintain employee information by use of the ADP system
• Administer all aspects of accommodations of new expatriates and business visitors of related companies.
• Administer expatriate tax process working with outside accounting firm.
• Undertake various projects as assigned by senior management
2. General Affairs
• Perform a variety of administrative duties
• Coordinate meetings for the managers
• Administer various administrative related contracts
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
• At least 2 years of experience in Human Resources or 3 years of experience in an administrative role
• Proficiency in English, Japanese is a plus
• Must have strong communication skills
• Must be able to quickly resolve problems
Base salary: 50K+OT+bonus