Human Resources Generalist/Office Administrator
International Technology Firm is seeking a Human Resources Generalist/Office Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage onboarding, conducting evaluations, support hiring, and manage employee relationships.
- Manage company benefits and assist and prepare payroll.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions and assigning/monitoring clerical functions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good oral and written communication skills.
- Good detail orientation, organizational, and multitasking skills.
Base staring 85K+bonus