Bilingual Japanese Executive/Administrative Assistant
International Financial Firm is seeking an Executive/Administrative Assistant with Japanese language skill who can provide high-level administrative support to expatriate employees including the CEO & President. Also, the individual is expected to provide support with accounting, financial and administrative duties.
- Welcome visitors, review correspondence, arrange company dinners and other corporate functions, respond to questions and meeting requests directed to firm’s expats.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking other transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations; manage and maintain schedules of firm’s expats.
- Provide support for all administrative matters on behalf of the President and general corporate operations matters for the company as directed by President and/or key executives.
- Support accounting, financial, and administrative tasks, assist in scheduling of and preparation for firm’s expats’ meetings, and perform other general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records and management systems.
- At least five years of Executive Secretary/Administrative experience; previous work experience in a global organization preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communication skills (including via phone, e-mail, and in person); ability to independently compose correspondence.
- Proficiency in Japanese and English required.
- A professional and flexible team player with strong attention to detail and sound judgment; excellent interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organized and able to follow up on multiple tasks without direction; must maintain confidentiality and discretion.