International Manufacturing company is seeking a Business Strategy Associate with Japanese language skill who will coordinate and execute action plans to aid the implementation of the Americas transportation business (TPB) strategy in automotive, railroad, and aviation sectors.
- Lead Inter-Department or Cross-Functional Meetings – Each department may work to maximize its performance at the expense of the larger organization.
- Communications with Head Office Functions – Prepare necessary reports and updates to key staff in the appropriate functions at the home office. Participate in manager’s production improvement activity and effectively translate his/her comments and advice from Japanese to English, and English to Japanese
- Support following analysis and reporting; Sales and Profit Budgeting, Profit Management and Countermeasures, Production Capacity Analysis and Daily KPI and Loss Cost Management
- Business level command of English and Japanese
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Process or manufacturing, production planning Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- 4 – 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing facility and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- International business educational or experience preferred.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office.
- Ability to adapt to computerized business system.