Bilingual Japanese Associate/VP – Audit Planning and Reporting
International Financial Institution is seeking an Associate or VP level professional in Audi Planning and Reporting with Japanese language skill. The individual will assist in the development and aggregation of Internal Audit Department America’s (IADA’s) annual audit plan, schedule, and budget.
- Routinely monitor the audit plan completion status against the annual plan and report status to relevant stakeholders (i.e. IADA Leadership, Board, Audit Committee, etc.)
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics related to audit activities, projects, and assignments against approved targets.
- Prepare various internal reports including audit status reports, results, metrics, and issues and communicate to IADA leadership, audit committees, and/or the Board during meetings.
- Collaborate both formally and informally with Head Office and other corporate risk and control functions to ensure activities are coordinated.
- Assist the planning team with issuing final audit reports after the audit work has been completed and finalized and the conditions to publish have been met.
- Assist the planning team with responding to the audit team’s and Head Office’s requests or inquiries related to the internal audit workflow tool.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business, accounting, finance, economics, computer science or management information systems. Professional certification (e.g., MBA, CPA, CA, CIA, CISA, CFE) or license relevant to the profession, a plus.
- 3+years of relevant work experience, including in internal auditing or external auditing, budgeting, or strategic planning.
- Effective project and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize, design and direct multiple tasks/projects and to anticipate and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to develop audit plans and universes to address potential risks facing financial institutions.
- Ability to interact directly with audit committees, the Board, and senior audit leadership including status, issues, and metrics reporting to such parties.
- Knowledge and experience with internal audit risk assessments, internal controls and auditing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong relationship building skills with ability to work well within a team-oriented environment.
- Fluency in Japanese
Base salary up to 160K+bonus