International Bank is seeking a Control and Risk Management Associate. Read more
An International Bank is seeking a VP, Business Audit whose role is primarily responsible for executing and project managing assigned audit engagements with minimal supervision and in adherence to department standards, which are based on applicable regulations and internal/external professional practice expectations. This may involve supervision of the execution of assigned audits, including planning, fieldwork, reporting, and issue tracking and follow-up. The position is responsible for internal partner management and the supervision of and accountability for the quality of and judgment calls in audit work. It is also responsible for staff management on individual audit engagements.
1. Performing audits in accordance with established standards as outlined in the current Internal Audit Policies and Procedures by supporting the audit results and audit report inclusive of management action plans. The VP of Business Audit is expected to assess the state of governance, risk management and internal control (GRC) processes to identify internal control gaps or weaknesses related to key business risks
2. Directly perform all phases of the internal audit process, including control test work and documentation, or direct other USAO team members to perform audit work as well as reviewing/providing feedback to them on their work to ensure the collective business audit work meets the expectations of our USAO function. Specifically, the position will be assigned to assess the GRC processes of the Bank’s business areas.
3. Demonstrate seasoned analytical and critical thinking skills in assessing the Bank’s GRC processes, inclusive of enterprise and emerging risks, for the areas assigned to audit (or perform other assurance activities of, including issues tracking and validation, continuous monitoring, auditable entity/key project/key business risk assessments, etc.)
4. Be able to provide both a “Big Picture” (i.e., a “thematic”) assessment of the GRC processes as well as to elaborate on the details supporting the high-level assessment. The result of the execution of the assigned business audit activities will require a root-cause analysis of the factors that led to the identification of internal control gaps or weaknesses.
5. With minimal supervision, be able to draft audit findings, actively and promptly discuss them with management, and provide the final product to Auditor-in-Charge (AIC) or Senior Vice President for incorporation into final audit report.
6. Demonstrate positive influence on management to advance the internal control environment for the Business through credible challenge and the identification, reporting and tracking of high impact risk issues that align with industry best practices and regulatory requirements and expectations for the areas of expertise. Therefore, an understanding of relevant regulatory expectations is essential to execute the audit engagements. As relevant, contribute with the Third Line of Defense’s assessment of management’s plans to respond to regulatory issues and inquiries.
7. Effectively manage partner relationships to a mutually accountable, productive, encouraging and trusted level. Training other members of the Internal Audit in areas of expertise, including internal control best practices and other duties as assigned by the manager. 8. Adhere to the Internal Audit methodology in place. Minimize Quality Assurance comments, (and address QA findings promptly). Act as a leader and role model to assist USAO management to implement process improvements stemming from QA reviews.
- Bachelor’ degree
- Certificate and licenses preferred
- An active professional certificate in public accounting(AICPA), internal audit (CIA, CISA)
- 5+yrs relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Edge).
International Bank is seeking a Manager of Accounting and Reporting who will be able to manager regulator reporting process.
- Regulatory Reporting Processes:
- Wing-to-Wing coordination of the processes involved in the collection, aggregation, creation and submission of CUSO Regulatory Reports to the coordinating teams.
- Partner with the stakeholders and data providers across the Branch to ensure seamless daily, monthly and quarterly reports production process.
- Coordinate with the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team to identify and incorporate key regulatory reports data elements in the enterprise data governance and data quality process.
- Responsible for the RFI processes, reconciliation, adjustment and updates required to minimize data quality queries.
- Execute required FR2052a controls on the production, aggregation and consumption layers.
- Work with business groups to create responsibility matrices for end to end processes involved in the FR2052a submission.
- Partner with IT Group to implement required controls and process enhancements for CUSO regulatory reporting.
- Partner with RFI providers to prepare the FR Y-15 report monthly and quarterly as well as FR Y-7Q report quarterly.
- Submit the FR Y-15 report to MUB on a quarterly and monthly basis after analyzing the data from RFI providers
- Submit the FR Y-7Q report to MUB on a quarterly basis after analyzing the data from RFI providers
- CUSO Level Regulatory Report Liaison:
- Preparation and review of regulatory schedules to ensure timely and error-free submission
- Work with the coordinating teams to document alignment requirements and identify required steps to satisfy documented requirements.
- Manage the FR2052a submission process between the Bank and the coordinating teams at Head Office.
- Act as liaison between report stakeholders at the Bank and coordinating teams at Head Office in the reconciliation of inconsistencies or any other data/process anomalies.
- Project Management:
- Support SME of Bank’s CUSO Regulatory Reporting team on the CUSO level working group as well as internal working groups for any future requirement change and reporting process enhancements.
- Identify key trends and metrics on data quality issues and report on them, on a monthly basis to key stakeholders.
- Work with internal Regulatory Reporting team (Accounting) as needed.
- All other functions as identified by the Head of the CUSO Regulatory Reporting team and the SVP of Accounting Group including RCSA/Policy & Procedure updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in MS office
- Strong interpersonal/communications skills
International Bank is seeking a Cash Control Manager with following responsibilities:
An international manufacturing company is seeking an Accounting Manager/Assistant Manager who will manage day to day accounting operation, help preparing reports including earnings, profits/losses, cash balances, and cost accounting.
- Oversee the daily activities of the accounting team and ensuring month-end, quarterly-end and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Manage the company’s financial accounts, payrolls, budget, cash receipts and financial assets
- Handle the company’s transactions and debts and do cash flow forecasting
- Perform the company’s financial audits
- Help creating financial reports based on data analysis
- Make recommendations to business stakeholders
- Manage accounting associates
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related field required
- 4+ years of experience in accounting
- Cost accounting knowledge or experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and analytically driven
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Experience with SAP or other ERP applications preferred
International Bank is seeking an AVP, Business Audit.
- Perform audits in accordance with established standards as outlined in the current Internal Audit Policies and Procedures by supporting the audit results and audit report inclusive of management action plans. The individual in this position is expected to assess the state of governance, risk management and internal control (GRC) processes to identify internal control gaps or weaknesses related to key business risks
- Directly perform all phases of the internal audit process, including control test work and documentation, or direct other team members to perform audit work as well as reviewing/providing feedback to them on their work to ensure the collective business audit work meets the expectations of team’s function.
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in assessing the Bank’s GRC processes, inclusive of enterprise and emerging risks, for the areas assigned to audit (or perform other assurance activities of, including issues tracking and validation, continuous monitoring, auditable entity/key project/key business risk assessments, etc.)
- The result of the execution of the assigned business audit activities will require a root-cause analysis of the factors that led to the identification of internal control gaps or weaknesses. The individual in this position is expected to help report results of audit work in an effective and timely manner, leading to appropriate remedial action and ongoing management of risk.
- Be able to draft audit findings, actively and promptly discuss them with management, and provide the final product to senior managers into final audit report, inclusive of audit issue rating(s) and related recommendations, and audit report rating(s), as relevant. When presenting internal control gaps or weaknesses identified in the course of the audit activities to Bank management, be able to advise management on the adequacy, sufficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of the corrective actions.
- Demonstrate positive influence on management to advance the internal control environment for the Business through credible challenge and the identification, reporting and tracking of high impact risk issues that align with industry best practices and regulatory requirements and expectations for the areas of expertise. Therefore, an understanding of relevant regulatory expectations is essential to execute the audit engagements. As relevant, contribute with the Third Line of Defense’s assessment of management’s plans to respond to regulatory issues and inquiries.
- Adhere to the Internal Audit methodology in place. Minimize Quality Assurance comments (e.g., through robust and timely documentation of workpapers prior to report issuance), and address QA findings promptly.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance or related curriculum
- CPA preferred
- 6-8yrs’ relevant experience in financial institutions
- Team Player
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
An International Bank is seeking a Client Service Administrator with Japanese language skills.
- Maintains Client Accounts/Records- by opening, closing, and modifying Trust clients’ account information; by updating client documents; providing clients with daily, weekly, and monthly account reports.
- Monitors Client Account Activities- by overseeing client account activities daily and by troubleshooting when necessary; ensuring Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) compliance by performing OFAC screening as a backup.
- Daily Client Liaison- by translating, researching in the system, or coordinating within Trust Business and/or sub-custodian to investigate solutions and respond to the client.
- Creates Reports and Manuals- by drafting the reports for Head Office monthly and so on; by updating the procedure manual; and by assisting in the filing of tax reports to the IRS for custodial accounts.
- Additional Tasks & Changes in Responsibilities Based on changes in the business work environment, job responsibilities can change, and additional functions and tasks may be added or removed accordingly. Additionally, this position will perform other duties as required, and participate in special projects as deemed necessary and appropriate by Management.
- Japanese language skills (speak/write/read)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related major
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to navigate computer systems and use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Flexible to work overtime from time to time as business requires.
- Proficient written, verbal, and communication skills.
International Financial Firm is seeking a Benefits Administrator who administers/coordinates the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs, performs bookkeeping and related administrative tasks;
- Oversee and review employee benefits transactions and calculations; compile paperwork and track leaves of absence; assist in the design of educational sessions on benefit programs.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding matters such as benefit accruals and administrative activities related to benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Implement benefits programs by administering and coordinating processes and activities; complete all related transactions and calculate employee benefit accruals.
- Oversee/ evaluate payroll and input data into the company HRIS to ensure all related payments, deductions, and/or changes are properly captured.
- Back-up/assist the Payroll Clerk with calculating and processing payroll for local and expatriates’ staff.
- Assist bookkeeping (AP & GL’s) activities with Sr. Mgr. of Finance and Administration to ensure adherence to Accounting rules and standards; prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Serve as liaison and primary contact for plan vendors, company’s affiliate and third-party administrators; coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration; document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations; perform timely and accurate required reporting and fee processing; prepare, collect and organize data for audits and assessments.
- Regularly audit activities and records to ensure they are updated; analyze, evaluate and document procedures to improve efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Assist with preparation of the annual Open Enrollment materials; ensure all enrollment elections are properly processed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with affiliate company for annual benefits reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- At least 2-3 years of well-rounded corporate office experience, with background in Benefits Administration, Bookkeeping, Accounting and/or Payroll
- Proficiency in English and Japanese desirable
- Prior direct experience and knowledge of benefits (including leave administration and calculations for Paid Family Leave); proficiency with MS Office and related database systems; working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now is essential and required.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, follow-up and meet deadlines is critical.
An International Bank is seeking an AVP/Manager in Markets Planning Team in the Treasury Department who will be focusing on liquidity management. This role provides a unique opportunity to participate in liquidity risk matters including liquidity assessment, assumption development, forecasting and reporting. The incumbent will support liquidity management across consolidated U.S. operations including understanding business funding requirements and product liquidity risk, play a key role in driving liquidity project, portfolio analysis, new product assessments, policy and procedure maintenance. Additional responsibilities as Treasury model owner (validation lead and on-going performance monitoring) for Funds Transfer Pricing model and other pricing models.
- Lead and participate in various liquidity initiatives including analyze and assess funding and liquidity risks within entity’s balance sheet, develop and maintain liquidity stress test assumptions, enhance cash flow forecasting, Contingency Funding Plan (CFP), intraday and collateral management processes
- Contribute to new product liquidity assessments
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc projects as needed by senior management or regulatory initiatives
- Work independently and collaboratively to establish close partnerships with peers across LoB’s, finance, risk and audit
- Creation of liquidity reports, including committee materials
- Support applicable compliance and governance related matters as necessary including regulatory reviews related to liquidity
- Support system enhancement projects and development efforts
- Collaborate with Global and Local entities to establish best practices and coordination
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting
- 4-8 years of applicable experience
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills. Ability to work with large data sets and understand balance sheet mechanics.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills is a must. Ability to present information in a clear, concise and effective manner to a wide variety of audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfortable in working with and interpreting large amounts of data
- Must be versatile, able to work effectively independently or as part of a team on multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced excel skills are preferable
- Ability to deliver practical solutions in a demanding high-pressure environment
A global asset management firm is seeking a Senior Associate/Associate Investor Relations with Japanese Language skill. The individual will work within the Relationship Management team and will be responsible for daily client communications with existing clients as well as supporting relationship managers in the team. He/she will be directly or indirectly servicing institutional clients including banks, insurance, asset managers and pension funds. Also, will be responsible for leveraging internal resources in support of business objectives and handling day-to-day requests and inquiries from the investors.
Alpha Global Search LLC
600 Third Avenue 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10016
Phone: 646 571 2333
Fax: 646 571 2301
Sat & Sun: closed