International Bank is seeking a Money Market Trader at their Treasury Desk;
- Trade money market instruments (Repo, NDC, Term Deposit, etc.) and execute all short-term funding needs under the direction of chief-trader.
- Monitor credit lines for potential problems and devise solutions to minimize bank’s risk exposure.
- Acquire and analyze market information and report daily market activities to other traders/management
- Control, reconcile and adjust the OPICS system, ensuring accuracy of all trade’s details.
- Prepare internal rates table for quotes to Loan Administration team.
- Input internal loan transactions into the OPICS system
- Suggests trade recommendations for liquidity management.
- Establish and maintain customer relations, including the preparation of proper materials.
- Maintain and update customer data.
- Prepare materials and make presentation for internal committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field.
- Knowledge of the regulations which apply to the financial products being traded.
- 3-5yrs’ money market trading experience
- Excellent PC skills.
- Superior communication skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to interface effectively with the team internally as well as external contacts/clients.
Base salary up to 110K+bonus