International Bank is seeking an Executive Assistant with Japanese language skills who will be supporting top-level executives, including the GM of AD, GM of GBU, and GM of GMU. Follow established guidelines for day-to-day, routine operational and administrative work. May be required to use some independent thought to handle complex issues. Focus on execution within defined parameters, some expansion based on developing capabilities or experiences in conjunction with experienced staff. May have informal supervisory functions assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide secretarial assistance to the General Manager(s) of the AD, GBU and GMU including typing/word processing, handling internal and outside mail and email, phone calls, scheduling appointments, travel and entertainment arrangements/reimbursement including HO reporting, and holiday cards.
- Keep track of the daily schedule of the General Manager(s), check the schedule each morning, and confirm with the General Manager(s) if there are any logistical needs. In addition, every Friday, the executive assistant is expected to explain the next week’s schedule to the General Manager(s) and discuss administrative issues with them. Centralized management of the GM schedule (whenever a staff member schedules an appointment with the GM, they must go through the executive assistant, who schedules the appointment in consideration of the GM’s situation).
- Responsible for establishing good working relationships with all the secretariat offices of Japanese and non-Japanese Corporations in the US, which the bank has ongoing or potential business relations, so as to maintain and promote business relationships among the entities.
- Coordinate logistics with the external counterparties, including meetings setup which may be in-person or videoconference, and select and reserve banquet venue, gifts, and limo. Prepare appreciation letter and/or e-mails as well as meeting record after the event.
- Support and assist the General Manager(s) to implement business events, as assigned.
- Liaise across the Bank and with HO on behalf of the General Manager(s,) under the General Manager’s instructions. Communicate with and report to HO Corporate Secretariat Office as needed and manage logistics with HO executives such as setting up meetings (Outlook/Zoom setup, meeting host). Assist the GM with attendance by keeping track of various head office meeting schedule.
- Assists with various travel arrangements for Head Office employees including the arrangement of events related to the IMF meeting, etc.
- Assist and support the General Manager(s) personal related matters, such as housing, annual health checkup, tax return, on an as needed basis.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities required by General Manager(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or its equivalent with 3+ years of related experience.
- Bilingual oral and written skills on a business level in both English and Japanese.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- At least 5 years of executive assistance experience in a company with more than 200 employees.
Base salary up to 95K+Bonus