International Manufacturing company is seeking an Accounting Manager who will be managing professional level accounting functions, preparing reports, and advising upper management regarding matters, such as effective use of resources and methods.
- Conduct monthly and yearly closing financial statements
- Maintain budget and compare actual to budget and conduct variance analysis
- Handle the company’s transactions and debts and do cash flow forecasting
- Conduct general accounting including GL, AR, AP and Asset management
- Prepare accounting report to the management and Head Office
- Coordinate payments with banks and coordinate audits with internal/external auditors
- Advise other departments from accounting point of view to optimize SAP and the business process
- Document accounting procedures and processes
- Train/mentor accounting staff
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or another related field required.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience.
- Knowledge in SAP. Experience in installing SAP a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and analytically driven