A global technology company is seeking an Accounting/Finance Manager who will be responsible for consolidate accounting, accounting of affiliates, financial analysis of affiliates, and other financial and accounting work.
- Ensures timely and accurate financial reporting to the head office
- Develops and documents business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures
- Ensures annual financial audit by CPA firm to be complete on time and within budget
- Oversees preparation of consolidated financials
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting the company’s accounting policy, GAAP and tax codes
- Oversees accounting services to affiliates (3 or 4 affiliates)
- Supports communication between parent company and subsidiaries for finance matters
- Updates job knowledge by keeping up with new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Assures work is completed promptly and efficiently
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by senior management
- Maintains good communication with the management, staff members, and outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Seven years of experience in finance and accounting
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is desirable, but not required
- Experience in forecasting, financial diagnosis/analysis
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, ERP
Base salary: up to 85K+bonus