BL Japanese Client Services Analyst/Associate – Int’l Asset Management Firm
An International Asset Management Firm is seeking a Client Services Analyst/ Associate with Japanese language skills who will manage wide range of clients requests and manage relationship with East Asia clients.
- Manage wide range of inquires and requests including but not limited to market environment, individual credit fundamentals, trading activities, performance, guideline related matters and day to day operation from various channels along with preparing necessary data.
- Involve in the roles to maintain and strengthen client relationship such as attending the client meetings and regular conference all including translation with investment teams, preparing client meeting material and hosting preparation meetings (leading prep-meetings).
- Prepare daily reports in cooperation with US reporting team and deliver them to the clients
- Handle ad-hock requests from East Asian team and solve them in the US hours.
- More than 3 years’ experience in investment management firms (especially client service or client reporting related area)
- Fixed income related experience. Market and investment strategy knowledge in Private Equity, Hedge Fud, and traditional assets a plus.
- Experience in creating client reports. Experience in investment review meetings (experience in presenting quarterly reviews for the clients) preferred.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in both English and Japanese
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, Science, Math preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and Bloomberg. Skills for Blackrock Aladdin, My State Street, Bloomberg, T-Star GX, TX and admin portal (BBH, MFS) a plus.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills who can effectively communicate with Japanese sales, product management team and US trading desk
- Team oriented. Can understand company’s culture as “Client First”.