Assists the Treasury Manager by performing money market and foreign exchange transactions, exercising analytical and administrative functions, maintaining securities investment portfolio and fulfilling the requirements of project management aspects of Treasury business.
- Executes money market transactions for cash deposited from our custodial customers.
- Executes foreign exchange transactions for our custodial customers
- Prepares monthly Treasury meetings and quarterly Treasury Committee meetings.
- Updates various policies, procedures and manuals.
- Analyzes the Treasury’s monthly operations, performance and proposals for future strategies of money investment, foreign exchange and securities investment.
- Supports foreign exchange system enhancement initiatives, including creation and review of user acceptance test cases
- Handles periodical reporting and other day-to-day correspondence with counterparts.
- Keeps the related departments and senior management up- to – date regarding developments in the Treasury market
- Assists in analyzing the compliance, regulatory and/or risk management issues with respect to Treasury
- Maintains and updates the account profile of the treasury customers.
- Obtains and maintains appropriate information from proposed customers such as customer name, address, taxpayer identification number and government-issued documents
- Performs all functions as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or finance.
- Strong communication skills (Japanese is a plus).
- Good PC spreadsheet, database, and word processing skills.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Good knowledge basis of legal, tax, and/or accounting principles.