http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Akane Yanagisawa http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Akane Yanagisawa2019-07-10 09:42:352019-07-10 10:00:00System Engineer
An international IT firm in Plano, TX is seeking a System Engineer.
- Configure and Install Network Equipment (Cisco Firewall/Switch, Cisco Meraki Firewall, Juniper Firewall, etc.) at Customer site and Data Center.
- Repair and recover from HW or SW failures.
- Rack-mount, unmount or relocate, NW devices at Customer site and Data Center
- Coordinate and manage SI related project.
- Investigate and troubleshoot with customer and vendor.
- Research on new technologies, products and network equipment and share the Information to coworkers.
- Support our customers for Microsoft Active Directory environment, desktop application, E-mail and NW devices.
- Help and support End Users via phone or on-Site.
- Make a selection of HW, SW and License.
- Design LAN/system and provide solution to the customers.
- Support Sales team for hearing and proposal materials.
- Work at night and weekend occasionally.
- Take a business trip with U.S. and aboard.
- Create and update System Document, NW Diagram, Operation Manual, Knowledge Base, Trouble History, etc.)
- Work overtime as needed, including night and weekend to fit business needs.
- Performs any and all other related duties, as assigned by the company
- Working experience as LAN Engineer.
- CCNA/CCNP/Network+ preferred
- At least 3 years of TCP/IP network work experience or equivalent knowledge.
- At least 3 years of Cisco product (ASA, Catalyst, etc.) related work experience or equivalent knowledge.
- Communication skills with customers, vender/carrier and company staff.
- Documentation skills.
- Microsoft office products (Visio, Word, etc.) skills.
- Own car for visiting customer offices
- Japanese and English speaker (reading and writing) preferred.