http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2019-09-17 12:13:172019-09-18 14:52:31Staff Accountant
International manufacturing firm is seeking a staff accountant in their Accounting and Finance team;
- Preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations for monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closes.
- Preparation of monthly financial statement reporting packages for submission to head office overseas.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow, loan and interest reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly and annual consolidation of the group companies and annual disclosure information.
- Prepare affiliate company invoices and related documentation.
- Prepare monthly cash flow and budget reports.
- Investigate general ledger accounting issues and unreconciled accounts.
- Maintain fixed asset and lease depreciation schedules.
- Correspond with affiliates to resolve inquiries related to affiliate invoices.
- Monitor and coordinate lending activities with the affiliated companies.
- Prepare loan correspondence, documentation and confirmations for loans to and from affiliates.
- Support certain administrative activities related to the company’s group insurance policies.
- Support inter-department requests made to the accounting department.
- Support preparation of information required for the annual consolidated income tax returns.
- Review the monthly banking transactions for accounting accuracy.
- Compile and prepare information for certain Company tax returns (sales & use, etc.).
- Monitor government Census report requirements and due dates, and prepare such reports.
- Maintain document files, including affiliate invoices, affiliate loan documents, banking documents, and others as necessary.
- Support the administration of the Company’s credit card program.
- Monitor the Company’s expense reporting and employee reimbursement activities, including serving as the main point of contact for employee expense reporting inquiries, monitoring the timely completion of employee expense reports, and recording such information in the general ledger.
- Identify areas for improvement in the efficiency of the accounting function.
- Identify any needs in the operation of the Company’s general ledger system, such as report creation or modification, and coordinate such with the Company’s support team.
- Performs special projects and miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager or the VP of Accounting and Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2+yrs experience in the accounting
- Proficient in MS Office. Experience in MS Dynamics preferred
- Team Player, Flexible work style, can perform in diversified environment