An international IT firm is seeking a Senior Sales Executive who will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and developing new business.
The ideal candidate has prior experience in sales of data center solutions and network security.
- Prospecting and soliciting new business and drive customer acquisition for the company
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Understanding and clear articulation of the company value proposition, key differentiators and competitive positioning to prospects including C-level executives.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities to sell product and service-based IT solutions.
- Cultivate long-term relationships and build trust with C-level executives and key decision makers.
- Leverage industry trends and come up with compelling value propositions to address client’s needs, wants and desires.
- Proactively manage day-to-day client needs, reporting progress to Director of Sales, and identifying new business opportunities across the client’s full range of operations.
- Stay up to date on the latest technology initiatives and solutions. Complex enterprise network accounts involving network infrastructure, network design and custom applications.
- Carrying out consultative selling, account planning and account management with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Synthesizing abstract concepts into solutions.
- Working closely with Project Management and Operations in pre-sale and post-sale activities.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasting information and periodically perform pipeline health management to reflect the realistic opportunity workload and value
- Focus on target attainment and conduct all necessary activities required to meet sales targets
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher
- Must have in-depth understanding and passion about the network and data center business, and previous working background in data center and networking
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales of data center and networking
- Prior experience in maintaining successful/ongoing business partner relationships with customer base
- Having an established client base in NYC area a plus
- Solid problem solving and consultative solutions-selling skills.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills