An international IT firm is seeking a bilingual Japanese Sales Support Specialist who will be responsible for managing existing clients’ relationships and supporting project management.
- Communicates with existing customers for business development
- Develops contracts and process invoices
- Analyzes customer requirement and prepare for the proposal collaborated with other consultants and/or engineer
- Maintains customer records
- Coordinates workshop and seminar
- Keeps tracking sales and opportunities
- Supports project management with other consultant and/or engineers
- Communicates with customers for issues of software/hardware/networks if necessary
- Attends meetings as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
- Native level Japanese language skill
- Experience in IT Solution Sales a big plus
- Driver license or someone who is willing to obtain a diver license.
- Strong PC Skills (MS Offices)
- Self-motivated, self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills