An international manufacturing company is seeking a Sales operations administrator/coordinator.
Responsible for supporting assigned business area by providing administrative and support functions such as but not limited to quote requests (Logistics), processing vendor set-up and sample requests/deliveries, sales and collection reporting, and additional responsibilities as required. Acts as primary contact for Customer Service Team concerning to end of the month transaction reconciliation. Assists Sales team with special programs, projects, and/or sales initiatives.
- Assists Sales Team with quote generation helping to gather cost related information.
- Support forecasting demand by gathering customer’s information in a monthly basis
- Support the stock management and replenishment process.
- Serves as the liaison with the customer service team regarding transaction input, administrative issues related to operations, purchasing, etc.
- Supports new customer/vendor setup requests, working across functions to ensure a good customer experience.
- Prepare internal complex reports as needed for the sales team.
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales support or similar administrative support
- Bachelor’s degree
- High organizational skill with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize and manage to timelines
- Process oriented
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite software and advanced skills with Excel and outlook.
- Prior Customer Relations Management & Enterprise Resource Planning (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) experience a plus