One of the world’s largest suppliers of ingredients to the nutritional supplement, sports nutrition, pet & veterinary, food and cosmetics industries is seeking a Sales & Business Development Associate. They are interested in individuals with an interest in the fields of nutrition, health & wellness, sports physiology, sales & marketing, business, and/or international business to be part of the Nutrition Team at headquarters.
- Network with customers, vendors, etc. to develop business.
- Conduct market and science research to analyze customers’ needs and interests.
- Prepare proactive sales strategies to implement with team.
- Business development for the nutritional supplement category.
- Follow up with customer inquiries, vendor inquiries, and internal staff to push sales initiative.
- Support compliance and documentation.
- Support sample/order processing and logistics.
- Prepare for and attend industry trade shows.
- Prepare itineraries for customer and supplier visits.
- Special projects on request.
- Bachelor degree. Major in Business Management or International Business a plus
- Experience in Nutritional Supplements, Sports Nutrition, or Health & Wellness a plus.
- Experience in retail health food store a plus.
- Team Sport Athlete a plus.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Extremely Detail Oriented.
- Superior Time Management Skills.
- Self-Motivated and capable of working independently.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Open to business trips (a few times a year in the US)
- Multi-lingual and multi-cultural is not a requirement but a plus