An International Chemical company is seeking a Sales & Business Development Associate who will be recommending new products and technology, and developing/maintaining relationship, with the customers.
- Develop both tactical and strategic plans for meeting territory sales objectives
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions and competitor’s activities to develop sales plans that achieve or exceed sales goals
- Prepares and implements short and long terms sales plans for each account
- Forecasts the demand for product(s)
- Meets regularly with the customer to understand their objectives and requirements.
- Promote company’s products in presentations, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Participate in client presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings
- Support the handling of customer complaints
- Prepares project and sales activity reports as requested
- Documents all sales activity in contact management database
- Prepare expense reports, itinerary and call reports according to a schedule
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+years’ work experience
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- PC literacy, proficient in MS Office
- Work well in diversified environment