Treasury Administration in International Bank is looking to hire an individual proficient in quantitative analysis, programming macros, and managing large data sets for middle office role. Must be knowledgeable of financial instruments and markets. Will support team in generating daily market and liquidity risk reports, monitoring regulatory compliance, and other ad hoc tasks.
- Prepares the daily risk management reports regarding market risk, such as interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk, and liquidity risk and inter-bank settlement risk. Analyzes and reports conditions of market risk and liquidity risk, as well as performance of market operations
- Monitors the usage of risk and loss limits to ensure they are not exceeded and reports the excess of the limits to appropriate persons/departments. Analyzes and reports conditions of market risk and liquidity risk, as well as performance of market operations.
- Prepares daily and non-daily risk management reports regarding market risk, such as interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk, and liquidity risk
- Operates risk management systems and captures market data and inputs them into systems.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of monthly and quarterly reports related to the credit portfolio, plus certain compliance monitoring reports.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of Minutes of the Credit Portfolio Risk Management Committee.
- Responsible for the verification of high-yield loan prices.
- Responsible for requesting, obtaining and verification of the market prices of bonds from brokers each month.
- Responsible for the daily verification of the facility excess control report.
- Responsible for reconciling the off-balance sheet related reports.
- Drafts updates/revisions to the department’s Procedure Manual which detail appropriate procedures for risk analysis and reporting, and the procedures for the preservation of documents.
- Prepares necessary documentation for examination and audit process. Interfaces with examiners/auditors and handles examination/audit process responsibilities, as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Provides training to department staff, as appropriate and as needed.
- Files reports and documents.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- College degree or equivalent with a major in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Excellent PC skills in Excel and data base software with minimum 2 years experience in processing reports required.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- VBA skills with experience in creating reports preferred.
- Experience in a financial institution environment, especially related to securities or financial market products, preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of risk management theory, financial market products, and workflow of relevant other departments.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Good Math skills.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills.