http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2020-04-13 18:59:242020-04-15 13:20:11Quality Assurance Specialist
International Chemical Company is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist with following responsibilities:
- Change Management and Quality Management System (QMS): evaluate, implement, and improve quality control policies, testing procedure/methods, lab analytical techniques, and systems.
- QA/QC Audit: audit quality control, production data and sales processes, and other records to ensure compliance with SOPs, Method Instructions, Test Methods and best practices
- Quality Control: Daily monitoring the product conformity to specifications by using statistical analysis. Receiving raw material Certificates of Analysis (CoA) for to review, approval and trend analysis.
- Voice of the Customer (VOC): 1) Complaints: Monitoring and minimizing claims and complaints from customers by continually improving the Quality systems at Toll manufacturers, repackaging sites and warehouses 2) Request: Updating templates and proposing for approval customer and supplier requests of quality surveys, industry requirements, and regulation related inquiries such as FDA regulated food contact materials, ISO 9000 Series of Standards, automotive industries (PPAP), International Materials Data System (IMDS), etc.
- Other: Monitoring product conformity to specifications, reviewing and maintain production records for inputting data into the company Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System. Implement budget for Quality control /assurance activities
- 2-5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Quality control in Chemical or other related industry
- Familiarity with guidelines such as FDA Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act (FD&C), good laboratory practices (GLP), good manufacturing processes (GMP), along with Quality Management – ISO 9000 Series of Standards (QMS)
- Lean Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle Management and Six Sigma Training desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical technique and instrumentation skills
- Meticulous attention to details, dependability, and excellent organizational skills
- Extensive investigative and analytical abilities
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with multiple business teams
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel on business or work approx. up to 15%, beyond normal business hours as necessary