http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2019-12-16 10:52:492019-12-16 11:34:05Bilingual Japanese Planning & General Affairs Administration Administrator
International Bank is seeking an Administrator with Japanese skill in their Planning and General Affairs Group.
- Researches information from various sources like Internet, information vendors, banking regulators and other US global custodians etc.
- Assists in preparing annual Business Plan and in monitoring the budget and expenses.
- Analyzes the collected information and prepare reports for management review.
- Assists in coordinating, implementing and monitoring bank-wide projects relating to Risks and Managerial Accounting to improve efficiency and resource allocation.
- Assists Planning management in day to day operations.
- Coordinates Tokyo-related matters and monitoring related documents, as required.
- Translates important documents as needed.
- Supports General Affairs tasks as instructed by management.
- Perform all functions as assigned by management.
- Assists in preparing annual Business Plan by coordinating and organizing the objectives and budget plans prepared by Promotion Section.
- Assists in preparing the objectives and budget plans that are not prepared by Promotion Section.
- Conducts periodical Market Research and Gap Analysis to analyze current market situation and Bank’s standing position.
- Administers Accounts Payable
- Supports General Affairs (General Administration) tasks as instructed by management
- Provides high quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good PC skills. Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.