Responsible for providing administrative, clerical, or technical support for a department. This includes distributing information, taking notes, transaction processing, and maintaining/administering documents. Focus on daily deliverables and defined outputs under direct supervision with little discretion. Follows established guidelines for day-to-day, routine operational and administrative work. Contacts customers and establishes lending or deposit arrangements.
- Supports the Senior Operations Analyst or Senior Operations Officer as applicable with the following as assigned:
- Utilizes word processing and spreadsheet functions to prepare memos, correspondence and special projects.
- Obtains deal information and documents from various sources and conducts research.
- Schedules meetings and conferences, coordinates business travel arrangements and billing activities.
- Performs data entry, updates calendar and prepares daily/weekly monitoring reports in database and other systems.
- Coordinates workflow between Lending Group departments and other departments.
- Maintains various customer data and documents and updates Pending Reports.
- Maintains deal information such as maturity dates, letter of credit and loan exposure.
- Maintains credit files, including the physical and electronic files.
- Forwards documents for filing and maintains online files.
- Contacts customers and establishes lending or deposit arrangements within the boundaries of conditions approved by Head Office and the Watch List.
- Collects information and documents and prepares Customer/Account Profile for BSA review.
- Conducts administrative and operational work for booking and daily activity.
- Performs other administrative tasks as needed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, finance or economics preferred.
- Good computer skills including Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Access.
- Good business math, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational ability.
- 1+ years of secretarial/administrative/clerical experience in banking experience, preferred.
- Bilingual oral and written skills on a business level in both English and Japanese.