An international IT firm is seeking a Network Technician who will work in a 24×7 Operation Center environment performing a wide variety of tasks;
- Problem troubleshooting and resolution, including interaction with site contacts, carriers, vendors, and various departments
- Ensure tickets and monitoring alerts are handled per pre-defined SLA’s for response time, updates and closure.
- Provide periodical updates to customers and various internal departments.
- Resolve critical system issues on a 24×7 basis, including notification, coordination and dispatch of individuals from various functional groups and providers.
- Perform internal system maintenance activity.
- Monitor the status and performance of the company’s services and facilities.
- Handing remote hand requests from related party.
- Perform site inspection.
- Primary location for this job is listed in the above. However, depend on the project status, other location in Plano, TX area will be assigned temporarily.
- Understands Networking and IT infrastructure.
- Clear communicator both written and verbal.
- Capable of multi-tasking, time management and prioritization of workload.
- Ability to assess faults, priorities, respond and escalate accordingly.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Co-operate with team mates and other departments.
- Always think “Customer first”.
- CCNA, CCNP are preferred.
- Open to work on shift schedule