http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2020-10-16 12:03:182020-11-03 10:48:20Middle/Back Office Associate
A Multi-billion dollar global asset manager is seeking a Middle/Back-Office Associate .
- Fully understands the settlement process for all clearing institutions; DTC, Euroclear, FED, local markets.
- Responsible for tracking trade fails and communicating updates internally.
- Take ownership of intra-day exception monitoring in CTM, following up accordingly.
- Ensure that all EOD trade files to third parties are communicated and sent successfully.
- Perform daily reconciliations (cash, position, market value) from firm portfolio accounting system to custodians and other third parties and report internally.
- Assist the implementation of a new order management system and operational workflows to support various fixed income and equity investment vehicles. Potential candidate will help complete tasks related to this initiative.
- 1 to 3 years total experience, preferably with buy-side or fund administrator experience, strong knowledge of Fixed Income bonds, including IG, US Gov’t, MBS, Sovereign, as well as listed equities in foreign and domestic markets.
- Previous experience with an asset manager or fund administrator in a back-office environment
- Strong excel skills, VBA a plus
- Basic Bloomberg command knowledge
- Exposure to investment compliance guideline monitoring and updating
- Some knowledge of various types of corporate action event processing, for both fixed income and equity products
- Basics of MBS products and the P&I paydown process
- Must have attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Effective communicator that works well in a team environment that has a strong desire to continuously improve workflows, fundamentally understands operational risk, and takes initiative.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, economics or related fields
- Japanese language skill a plus