An international chemical company is seeking a Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for logistics support and customer support.
- Take orders, issue purchase orders, prepare shipping documents, and issue invoices.
- Managing and follow up on status of order shipments.
- Correspond with customers, customer’s brokers and suppliers about orders and related matters.
- Create documents for customs/government submission.
- Verify and monitor incoming and outgoing shipments and their procedure and documentation
- Process all bills of lading, letters of credit, customs, and other documents as needed
- Process payments, prepare receipts, and initiate billing procedures
- Update shipping schedules when necessary and informing the necessary parties, including customers, vendors, suppliers, shippers, and staff.
- Organizing inventory
- Performs other administrative tasks as needed.
- 3+ years’ working experience
- Proficient in MS Office skill
- Team player, but also self-reliant
- Strong communications skill both verbal and written
- Open to working in diversified environment
- Experience with SAGE a plus