http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2020-06-11 11:45:342020-06-11 12:12:52Junior Money Market Trader
International Bank is seeking a Junior Money Market Trader in Treasury Team.
- Trade money market instruments (Repo, NCD, Term Deposit etc.) under the direction of chief-trader.
- Under supervision of the chief-trader, execute all short-term funding needs and trading activities within authorized limits.
- Prepare materials and make presentation for internal committee.
- Monitor credit lines for potential problems and devise solutions to minimize the Branch’s risk exposure.
- Acquire and analyze market information and report daily market activities to other traders and management.
- Control, reconcile and adjust the OPICS system, ensuring accuracy of all cash trade’s details.
- Prepare internal rates table for quotes to our Loan Administration team.
- Input internal loan transactions into the OPICS system.
- Suggest trade recommendations for liquidity management.
- Establish and maintain customer relations, including the preparation of proper materials.
- Maintain and update customer data.
- File necessary materials under lock and key for Safe-keeping. Position Requirements (Experience, Education, Registrations, Communication Abilities, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field.
- Knowledge of the regulations which apply to the financial products being traded.
- Minimum one year money market trading experience.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Superior communication skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to interface effectively with the team internally as well as external contacts and clients.