http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Akane Yanagisawa http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Akane Yanagisawa2020-04-15 10:31:252020-04-15 10:31:25Bilingual Japanese Client Service Administrator
International bank is seeking a Client Service Administrator with Japanese language skill.
- Maintains Client Accounts/Records- by opening, closing and modifying Trust clients’ account information; by updating client documents; providing clients with daily, weekly and monthly account reports.
- Monitors Client Account Activities- by overseeing client account activities daily and by troubleshooting when necessary; ensuring Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) compliance by performing OFAC screening on a daily basis.
- Daily Client Liaison- by translating, researching in system, or coordinating within Trust Business and/or sub-custodian to investigate solutions and responding to the client.
- Creates Reports and Manuals- by drafting the Board of Directors’ reports for Head Office monthly and so on; by updating the procedure manual; and by assisting in the filing of tax reports to the IRS for custodial accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an advanced degree from a 4 year college or university (Business, Finance or a related curriculum).
- 2+ years of work experience and/or training, preferably in a financial institution is plus; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in the Custody field is a plus. Prior Client Services and/or Customer Service experience is highly desired for this position.
- Proficient written and verbal in both English and Japanese communication skills.