http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2020-09-01 11:34:452020-09-01 11:38:54IT (Information Technology) Associate - International Bank
International Finance Institution is seeking an IT (Information Technology) Associate.
- Respond to users’ requests for technical assistance and support, troubleshoot PC operations (Helpdesk tasks).
- Provide regular routine tasks (ex. such as daily status check, daily closing operations, patch implementation, inventory check and monthly reports)
- Provide end user request operations (ex. IT maintenance, password reset, file restoration operations) and IT developer request operations (ex. program release operation)
- Manage and/or Participate in various IT Team’s maintenance work and tests scheduled on weekdays (including after working hours) and/or weekends.
- Recover any branch systems troubles whenever needed.
- Maintain and/or manage Windows PCs, Windows Servers, Virtualization Infrastructure (VMWare), firewall and network devices in the Branch Office and at the Backup Site under the leader’s
- Participate in various IT-related projects under the leader’s supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education / experience in the computer science field
- Extensive experience in Local and Wide Area Networks
- Minimum 3 years of experience: Windows server, Active Directory and Remote Access
- Hands-on experience with Routers, Switches, and Firewalls of Cisco and VMWare
- MCSE / Cisco certification or equivalent experience a plus
- Experience with the following fields a plus: NGFW, Microsoft SQL Server administration, AS400, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, Pulse Secure and RSA
- A team player
- Clear and smooth communication with all users and IT personnel to ensure stable performance of the system
- To be compliance with all the policies and procedures of the office
- Basic knowledge of information security principles
- Willingness to develop expertise in overall planning and development of the IT functions of the office along with head office