An International Investment Bank seeks an Equity Analyst covering mid caps in Internet and IT software sectors to join the US Equity Research team in its New York office.
- Conduct detailed research and analysis and create and maintain earnings, valuation and industrial models for US mid caps for Internet and IT software sectors.
- Write and publish detailed initiation reports, updates and periodical reports as a sole publisher of the sector
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments
- Develop and maintain management contacts in companies under coverage and interact with them on regular basis
- Collaborate with US Equity Sales team for the inquiry from the institutional clients, and participates in road shows, seminars and other related events
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic credentials. CFA, MBA is a plus.
- Profound understanding of equity markets and surrounded financial markets.
- Solid experience in Financial modeling and Financial analysis with thorough understanding of various valuation approaches and methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel as needed
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 86, 87 license holder (Unlicensed candidate is expected to complete accreditation within 6 -month after joining the firm)