International Asset Management is seeking an Equity Analyst for Global Equity Investment Team focusing on high quality growth stocks. Team currently consist of 3 members in US and 15 in other countries.
- Maintain bottom-up research coverage on assigned industries.
- Independently and thoughtfully conduct equity research.
- Generate, develop, and present new investment ideas as well as monitoring current investments to enhance risk adjusted returns for the portfolios.
- Monitor the latest news/developments on the underlining stocks in the portfolio and evaluate the impacts on the stocks using qualitative and quantitative method, monitoring macroeconomic news.
- Build and maintain complete company models, create income statement, balance sheet and cash flow forecast, and perform valuation analysis.
- Meet with company managements on a frequent basis through on-site company visits, conference calls and meetings in our office.
- Convery information verbally and through written notes and reports such as industry reviews, company evaluation analyses, and quarterly company updates.
- Communicate frequently with portfolio managers on industry and stocks in their portfolios.
- Participate in internal research meeting and portfolio review meeting with team members overseas.
- BA/BS degree plus MBA and/or CFA, preferred
- 3+yrs’ of equity research experience. Buy-side experience preferred.
- Strong fundamental analysis skills
- Extensive financial modeling and valuation skills
- Experience in Excel and Bloomberg
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team Player
- Enthusiasm for finding compelling investment opportunities