An international manufacturing firm is seeking a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for all the financial analytical functions including analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data. Preparing Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), expense, and GL detail reports monthly basis. Recommending actions to management team.
Analyze financial status
- Identifying financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Analyzing financial reports before closing through all the reconciliation for the management purposes.
- Recommending actions to management team based on analytical financial detail reports created.
Prepare expense, profit, and inventory reports
- Preparing monthly expense, profit, inventory, and sort of reports from accounting system.
- Coordinating to update accounting system, account code for generating the right financial numbers.
- Providing any expense and profit reports on new project company goes through financial data.
- Analyzing inventory level for maintaining appropriate values based on current business environment.
- Reporting forecast both numbers and topics to management monthly basis.
Coordinate Group Company consolidated reports
- Managing group company consolidated reports.
- Updating consolidated group company consolidated accounts list, and sort of consolidated reports.
- Communicating with group companies for speed up each consolidated projects.
Manage fiscal year budget
- Creating fiscal year budget as a team and managing it throughout the year.
- Managing the annual expenses budget (Coordination with sales team and marketing team)
- Managing all spreadsheet documents that support the creation of fiscal year budgets.
Assisting direct supervisor
- Supporting direct supervisor as needed
- Communicating with group companies including headquarter in Japan.
- Supporting top management including advisers’ miscellaneous matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Accounting
- Mathematical skills; ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must be tactful, mature and flexible.
- Must have the ability to review, assess and understand technical documents, drawings and other documents with no advance exposure and then engage in discussions internally and with customers.
- Must have the ability to analyze and utilize legal/financial documents (contracts, purchase orders, etc.). Must be able to use a computer and such applications as Microsoft Windows, Word.
- Proficient in MS Office