An Innovative and entrepreneurial Medical Equipment company is seeking a Director of Operations (COO) who will be overseeing company’s overall operations as well as supporting CEO for developing/implementing business processes. Location is in Dumbo, Brooklyn.
1) Day to Day Operations
- Create, improve and document operational work flows throughout logistics, product and customer service.
- Communicate with clients/vendors.
- Work with the office manager to continuously improve company culture and moral.
2) Business Management
- Manage all finance and accounting operations; analyze and report monthly business situations by presenting variances and forecasts.
- Set strategy to increase the revenue and to improve profit, manage and execute the plans by leading the team.
- Create and maintain company’s annual budget and strategic business planning.
- Increase the operational efficiency of the organization.
3) Internal Controls/Business Governance
- Develop internal control policies and procedures (including regulations associated with medical device/equipment regulations) and introduce the system to the company.
- Assure the company stays in compliance with both regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Execute decisions, resolutions, ad changed put forth by the senior management.
- Retain and organize company’s significant documents/records.
4) ) IT/General Affairs
- Execute development of an efficient business toll that can present live day to day business activity.
- Support CEO in managing day to day operations including productions, sales, HR and Legal.
- 7+years’ operational leadership in executive management with demonstrated experience/performance.
- Familiarity with regulations related to medical device a plus.
- BA/BS degree. Higher Degree preferred.
- Strong ability in managing, motivating and leading the team.
- Superb Presentations, reporting and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Can perform well in diversified business environment
- Entrepreneurial mind set preferred