An International Bank in NYC is seeking a Corporate Finance Assistant with Japanese language skill for the following responsibilities:
- Assist Account Officer by maintaining schedule, preparing credit applications, and inputting financial data & credit application in the system.
- Maintain client related information and documentations
- Organize client data and covenants
- Communicate with customers via email and phones for on-boarding process as well as handling inquiries.
- Prepare Annual/quarterly/monthly report to submit to head office
- 2+years’ work experience in corporate. Experience in financial institutions a plus.
- College degree preferred
- Native level Japanese language skill (read/write/speak)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint). in Lotus Notes a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player. Flexible work style.