An International Bank is seeking a Client Service Administrator with Japanese skill who will manage client service relationships which includes responding to inquiries on day-to-day operations, participating in improving quality of current services and developing new services.
- Proactively responds to customer inquiries, claims and complaints. Analyzes the customer’s needs and reports to the Manager in a timely manner. Develops solutions/options to customer requirements and improves service relationship with customers
- Informs the customer when potential problems are expected, if a problem has already occurred and takes any required action from the customer to solve the problem quickly.
- Provide high quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
- Coordinates with other department to provide customers with high quality services. Develops an understanding of operational workflows to accomplish this. Cooperates with appropriate staff of the Bank to provide good services with customers.
- Must keep abreast of current market practices and Bank systems.
- Maintains to provide customers with high quality services in cooperation with staff in communicating with customers. Ensure to respond in timely manner and report to customer every two weeks about the status of the pending inquiries.
- Maintains and organizes all the communication records with customers and minutes on conference call, approval forms, and other documents as directed by the Manager.
- Creates reports /other documents and makes necessary checks on them as directed by the Manager to maintain /improve the global custody product quality.
- Rotates between the day and night shifts for response to any inquiry from customer in Japan and other countries.
- Assists in the Officer’s responsibilities during his/her absence (ex. Account maintenance, various approval procedures, review of other staff’s answer for customer’s inquiry).
- Supervises, trains and provides guidance to the subordinate staff in communicating with customers.
- Enhance employee’s knowledge and understanding of job responsibilities through continuous communication and on the job training. Training should focus on establishing high quality/accuracy of work.
- Performs all BSA/AML assigned duties as listed in the “Amended and Restated Policy Regarding Opening, Monitoring and Closing of Custodial Accounts” as found on Employee Access.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Manager not only in existing functions but also other/additional functions necessitated by business expansion.
- 3 to 5 years Global Custody Operations and/or Customer Services experience is preferred.
- PC Skills in Japanese/English (MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Access preferred).
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) in Japanese/English.
- Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent preferred.