http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2020-02-24 13:00:012020-02-25 19:43:00Cash Control Manager - International Bank
International Bank is seeking a Cash Control Manager with following responsibilities:
- Checking and approving client wires in the trust accounting system and via SWIFT through the FIS ECHOS system.
- Supervising Administrator Level Staff Monitoring and arranging settlement of wire credits and debits at the Fed (via JPMorgan Chase Bank), Euroclear, and RBC.
- Monitoring and confirming funding for settlement of CLS credits and debits, and arranging settlement of transactions in the trust accounting system.
- Checking daily sweep investment calculations, posting, and funds transfer across various platforms.
- Conducting a daily reconciliation of cash balances on the trust accounting system versus sub-custodian balances.
- Reporting, tracking and testing of trust accounting system defects (heavy communication with system vendor).
- Performing User Acceptance Testing of trust accounting system.
- Reviewing and updating procedure manual.
- Responding to client inquiries and backing up other Custody Department Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 4-6 years of relevant banking work experience in wire processing. At least 2 years of experience in wire processing.