Leading International manufacturer of Energy Equipment/Product is seeking a Business Development Manager for their Energy Equipment for cogeneration and distributed power.
- Present, promote, and sell company’s own gas turbines for co-generation, distributed power and data centers (standby application) in USA territory.
- Research potential customers including but not limited to end users, energy service companies and EPCs, and establish/develop new channels and relationships.
- Search candidates who can be a local packager of company’s gas turbines.
- Contact window of local packagers and customers in USA and coordinate necessary actions with the company’s team in head office.
- Develop and maintain relationship with local packagers.
- Conduct market research about competitors’ sales activities, offered prices, maintenance scheme and other sales/market related issues.
- Attend a meeting with local team as well as team in the head office on monthly basis.
- 5+years’ experience in sales/business development of machinery products.
- Familiarity with co-generation and distributed power business
- Proven sales/business development experience; experience in budgeting and achieving the sales target
- Strong negotiation skills, research skills and ability to execute projects
- Superb communications, interpersonal, presentation, problem-solving skill
- Proactive and positive work style. Open minded and can perform well in diversified environment