An international company, a leading provider of Education Technology Products and Solutions s is seeking a New Business Development Manager who will be responsible for planning/implementing new products launch in US market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify customer needs through research and market data
- Research/Analyze market condition and product/technology trend
- Assess competition by comparing products
- Develop plan and strategy for successful new products development and launch
- Work with sales and marketing team to plan marketing communications objectives, promotional activities, and sales strategies.
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
- Bring new products to market with return-on-investment analysis
- Market new products with sales, advertising and production teams
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand
- Schedule and assign operational requirements to follow up on work results
- Report information or issues which would influence product development such as market situation, technology/market trend, competitor situation, policies and regulations on a timely manner to management
- Communicate regularly with R&D and manufacturing team for products and market situation/trend.
- 5+years’ experience in Business Development in a technology company. Experience, knowledge in Software, Network, or IT application is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university. Higher degree such as MBA a plus.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and team management skills.
- Analytical and good problem-solver.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Work well in diversified environment.
- Open to frequent business trips