An international manufacturing company is seeking a Business Analyst who will be responsible for business analytical functions including preparing all the sales reports, customer profitability, trade promotion, and sales related report.
Analyze business and sales status
- Managing company sales and expense data.
- Analyzing sales by products, regions, state, and sales representatives.
- Analyzing sales, COGS, profit by items, customer, and regions.
- Conducting customers’ profitability analysis as well as expenses detail report.
- Analyzing trade promotion and sales discount thru monthly reporting
Prepare sales and sales profit reports
- Coordinating workflows for sales team. (Daily Sales Report Qlikveiw management, weekly Sales report aggregation, Monthly all the sales and trade promotion reports.)
- Creating the necessary information for sales team. (Price analysis, promotion analysis, discount analysis by customers)
- Updating new and discontinued information in system. (Update of product master and customer master)
- Preparing sales forecast twice a month based on the estimate from sales team.
Manage master database
- Maintaining master database which are, customer, item, division, all the category.
- Arranging each type of database for the next fiscal year budgeting.
- Communicating with other department for updating changes on time
Manage fiscal year budget
- Creating fiscal year budget as a team and managing it throughout the year.
- Managing the annual expenses budget (Coordination with sales team and marketing team)
- Managing all spreadsheet documents that support the creation of fiscal year budgets.
Assisting direct supervisor
- Supporting direct supervisor as needed
- Communicating with group companies including headquarter in Japan.
- Supporting top management including advisers’ miscellaneous matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Accounting
- Advanced MS Excel skill. Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint.
- Mathematical skills; ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must be tactful, mature and flexible.
- Must have the ability to review, assess and understand technical documents, drawings and other documents with no advance exposure and then engage in discussions internally and with customers.
- Must have the ability to analyze and utilize legal/financial documents (contracts, purchase orders, etc.).