Processes and handles daily FX operations to provide high quality services with new and/or existing customers. Assists Foreign Exchange Desk Manager by supporting and exercising analytical and administrative functions, by fulfilling the requirements of client service aspects of the Bank’s foreign exchange business.
- After verifying transactions in the FX system and/or custody system, prepares the dealing tickets for foreign exchange transactions to be executed by the Treasury Department.
- Sends confirmations to the customers.
- Processes the daily or periodical reporting to foreign exchange to the clients.
- Maintains the FX system setting and the accounting profiles.
- Improves workflows, the FX system, databases and physical filing methods.
- Communicates with the Parent Bank, service agents and affiliates as needed and liaises between those organizations and the Bank’s operations areas.
- Analyzes securities transactions, including corporate actions, of our custodial customers applicable for foreign exchange transactions and creates new workflows.
- Assists department manager in making plan, promoting and improving FX services as a product to acquire new customers and new assets and cultivate the on-going relationship with existing customers
- Updates various policies, procedures and manuals related to FX services.
- Markets new products to meet clients’ needs. Provides information/publications to clients.
- Manages maintenance of promotional data, and enhances those data for various uses and develops effective promotional tools/methods and promotes Bank’s products.
- Coordinates to improve the Bank’s services including custody and other products.
- Conducts regulatory compliance practices including BSA requirements.(Obtains appropriate information from proposed customers such as customer name, address, taxpayer identification number and government-issued documents.)
- Assists department manager’s responsibilities and other managers’ responsibilities in the department during his/her absence.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management.
- Provides high quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
- Enhances employee’s knowledge and understanding of job responsibilities through continuous communication and on the job training. Training should focus on establishing high quality/accuracy of work.
- Performs FX operation as FX Manager including communication with related parties
- Maintain FX system and improve FX manager operations. Contact FX counterparty if necessary
- Either bachelor’s degrees in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, or equivalent preferred.
- 2 or 3 years’ work experience (work experience in Financial Institution preferred)
- Strong PC skills in Japanese and English (MS Word, Excel, Access preferred).
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) in Japanese and English.