http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Akane Yanagisawa http://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Akane Yanagisawa2020-09-04 14:08:202020-09-04 14:11:50Bilingual Japanese Assistant Trader - Treasury
An international financial firm is seeking an Assistant Trader with Japanese skill.
- Assists traders in managing liquidity and interest rate exposures related to the ALM operation including money market trading related to CD / CP issuances and interbank, FX/cross currency& interest rate swap transaction, customer deposits for funding purposes and existing counter party relationship management within the allocated authorities under the supervision of Treasury Team Manager and/or Assistant Managers.
- To assist trading officers or senior managers to cooperate with other departments, to research and resolve any problems that may arise with trading.
- Supports the development and enhancement of the liquidity, funding and pricing framework to enhance it according to banking business needs, regulatory requirements and industry standards under the supervision of Treasury Team Manager and/or Assistant Managers.
- Supports New York Branch’s commercial banking business including loans / investments / deposits through fair and stable pricing and proper operations.
- Assists new funding source development in the areas of new counter party and new products, directly dealing with external liaisons representing the bank.
- Prepares periodic and on-demand reports and documents to the Senior Management and Head Office.
- Abides by all Compliance related procedures.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in business, finance, economics or law preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience as a funding / money trading assistant or in bank operations preferred.
- Bilingual in Japanese required.
- Good business mathematical skills.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good oral and written communications skills in English.
- Ability to work in a team environment.