An International Investment Management Firm is seeking a Trading and Back Office Operations Manager with following responsibilities.
- Support Portfolio Manager to manager portfolio.
- Oversee trade execution and perform middle office functions (manage risks, calculates profit and loss, prepare report).
- Lead and manage daily operations
- Endure all standards of performing are met in according with defined policy, procedure, and regulation
- Implement new trading systems
- Make sure measure and report performance metrics are met with compliance requirements
- BA/BS degree or higher degree
- 5+yrs’ experience in securities operations or middle/back office experience in financial firms, or market-related positions in financial firms.
- Experience using Bloomberg.
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience in Visual Basic (VB) preferred.
- Native Level Japanese and business lever or higher Japanese skill
- A team player. Strong interpersonal skills.