International Financial Institution is seeking an AVP, Fund Finance in their Specialized Finance Group with following responsibilities;
- Involved in developing fund financing, which includes the enhancement of various processes and tools, e.g. validation models, policies and procedures, internal and external processes, monitoring tools and other items necessary for fund financing operation.
- Analyze and identify risks of fund financing.
- Prepare a credit write-up (Ringi) and reports to Head Office.
- Collaborate with affiliated fund administrators for daily and monthly monitoring.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- 4-6yrs’ of relevant work experience. Experience in find finance (analysis of a financing structure and analysis of funds) business preferred.
- Credit risk analysis experience required.
- BA/BS in business oriented degree
- Proficient in MS Office and Bloomberg.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and has knowledge of advanced functions and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and VBA helpful as data analysis will be a critical aspect of this role.
- Flexible, open-minded in communication at all levels
- Well-organized, independent, proactive,multi-tasking